“Beeeest sushi ever!”
Review of Yoshimi

Yoshimi
Reserve with OpenTable
Yoshimi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #162 of 4,805 Restaurants in Mexico City
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Polanco
Description: Hyatt Regency Mexico City is proud to present an elegant and sophisticated dining experience where guests can enjoy the ancient food and culture of Japan without leaving Mexico.
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I have been eating at several restaurants and hotel Nikko and find them all very good. However the sushi restaurant is the best I've tried so far and would recommend it for everybody!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

My wife and I went to Benkay for her birthday and to be honest, I was not blown away. The food was good, but not great. I had one of the menu items where you got an appetizer, soup, grilled dish, etc. and it was good. My wife got the sushi sampler, and it was just ok. The best thing from the meal with the miso soup, but that is hard to not get right.

Overall, we were a bit disappointed, especially since it was a birthday dinner. It was quite expensive as well. I don't mind paying for a great meal, but this was not the best sushi I have ever had.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

This is an excellent place. The service is fantastic. We had two waiters for the two of us! The food was incredible. Try the miso soup. Delicious!

Reviewed April 25, 2012

This restaurant in the Hotel Nikko in Polanco was highly recommended by the concierge and another friend. It is Japanese with a very complex menu that is poorly translated into English. The wait staff could not explain the various options adequately. The sushi selections were per piece and very expensive. We sat in the dining room at 6:30 pm and were the first ones in the restaurant. Soon after a very loud group was seated very near and talked loudly on a cell phone throughout dinner. This made the experience less than delightful. We were asked to order immediately after being seated and we requested a few minutes to look at the menu. It was difficult to get the wait staff to return for the drink order. There was another very long wait after that to order the food. My wife ordered tempura which was brought to a side table long before my order of Benkay rib eye,(thin and unappealing with miso sauce),came. Needles to say the tempura was cold. It had to be sent back and subsequently arrived warm,but soggy. I think it was microwaved. Did not want to try anything after that. The cost of the food was very pricey for the quality and service.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

It is good, everything is mini even the tables and place to seat. Go if you are near by, if not try going to Lomas or Santafe. They have better Japanese choices.