Holiday Inn Express Cd. de Mexico Santa Fe
$330
$290
All reviewshotel is locatedlobbycleanlinesszonecereal
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Desapointing service from Gerardo(front desk) after been located in a noisy room i asked to be relocated, after a bad attitude voice he send me to a smelly room. I was really tired and i didnt want to move at least that night. I asked for.an extra blanket and again the lazy voice!!!only the bellboy was nice to me.

• Stayed: October 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cd. de Mexico Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Dear anabertha,

Thank you for your review regarding your experience in our hotel. I appreciate the kind words about our bellboy. Compliments like this motivate the team to work even harder to please all our guests.

However, it is unfortunate that you were not satisfied with your room accommodations as well as the front desk. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product. Rest assured, I will follow up with Gerardo and the housekeeping team to ensure similar incidents could be avoided.

Thank you again for the review and we hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back and ensuring that you have a hassle free stay with us.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed June 25, 2012

This hotel was the closest to our office in Sta Fe, so I stayed there for three days. The room was very spacious, with a little working space and a huge bed. Overall it was really confortable and quiet at night. They offer free wifi and, unlike most hotels, the speed/strenght of the signal was amazingly great. The only downside to this hotel is the breakfast - it's pretty much uneatable.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2012

A bit more stark than typical HIE, but still not a bad option. Large room, quiet, very convenient to walk to restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2011

My newly austerity minded employer decided to book me in despite my protestations. For a two night trip where I had to go to Tec de Monterrey (Campus Santa Fe), it turned out to be okay.

Positives: large size rooms, very quiet at night which for a light sleeper like me is always welcome (esp in Mexico City), breakfast is edible, free internet and why isn't it free everywhere, reliable drivers with newer cars usually only 5-7 mins to Tec, walking distance to some great restaurants (Cafe Torino). Finally and somewhat unbelievably to me, the staff had a better sense of service than much higher end restaurants I've stayed in Mexico City - they were friendly and genuinely friendly.

Negatives: bit of a grim ambiance in the lobby and breakfast area, rooms have carpeting when there are more hygenic alternatives, noisy aircon but it was cool enough outside that I could switch it off at night, no minibar, no restaurant other than for the buffet breakfast, no gym or pool.

As mentioned by other reviewers, this place works if you're only going to be in Santa Fe for a couple of nights, you want everything to function, but have no need for feeling luxuriated (not sure if that's a word, but you know what I mean).

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank MadProfessorToronto
Reviewed August 7, 2011

Hotel is a little difficult to find, but once you locate the Guillermo Gonzalez circuit it is no problem at all. The hotels is quite new, all furnish is new, bathroom is nice marbel like walls and cristal sink. Internet acces si free, and brakefast is not outstanding but it has fresh fruit, bread, and a couple of hot options. The only inconvenient I saw was some noise from the neiborg room, I don’t now if it was because of thin walls or just I got bad look with noisy neighbors. They have free transport to the nearby companies, so I left my car in the valet parking and ride on the shuttle for the meetings I had. They will charge you for parking per hour after you check out.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business