“Dont bother to go there”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe - CLOSED

Hard Rock Cafe
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Polanco
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Went there on a saturday evening because we wanted a nice, juicy and tasty hamburger. We had to wait around 45 mins to get our meals at the table. When I first asked, one waiter started to discuss with me by saying because we had order meat and we wanted well done we must wait around 20 mins, didnt want to argue. Finally at tree quarters of an hour we received the worst hamburger Ive ever eatten in my life, the meat was dry, with no flavor and burned out. Then the manager came and then finally asked if we were pleased with our meals, so I said "well is good that you ask because the 40 mins before noone payed attention to our request" I pointed out it was burnt and started to argue with me also by saying "that that was the way he like it, that he will gladly eat one of it" Again I didnt want to discuss anymore. At the end when he noted I took a picture of the dish he decided not to charge me "the carbonized meat". If you look for a hamburger in Mexico City just ask for one at your hotel´s restaurant, you will get better service.

1  Thank Susanita_viajera

Reviewed July 28, 2012

By far the smallest HR Cafe I have ever been to, but what is unique is the building where it is located! We tried the nachos to share and it was huge(4 ppl shared it and we couldn't finish it) the BBQ pork burger another great choice so is their traditional burger. We were here for luch and it was pack....at night it gets a bit lauder and busier. So avoid evenings if you want to enjoy yourself...gift shop a bit small but don't miss buying their marichi teddy bear.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

After more than 30 Hard Rocks around the world, this is by far the worst ever. Terrible food, lousy service, poor atmosphere and the smallest store i've ever seen.

Don't waste your time here, because there are so many great restaurants around!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Food is typical Hard Rock Cafe food that you would find in any of them. What makes the place special is that it is built in what looks to be an old mansion in Mexico City. Very interesting building. The live music is excellent.

Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

Great place to go in a weekend night. Live music and good food.

1  Thank egh02