“Great steak and service”
Review of Quebracho Lerma

Quebracho Lerma
Reserve with OpenTable
Quebracho Lerma is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 5,296 Restaurants in Mexico City
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I ate here in Nov 2012 for the first time for 4 years. After I had finished I felt compelled to ask for the manager. He looked a little worried as he came over, but I told him that I thought it was good in 2008, but was even better on this visit.
I had a couple of beers, and a pretty good parma ham-style starter. Having viewed the cuts of meat i asked the waiter to recommend a side dish (which was delicious, although I still don't really know what it was). The steak was incredible, and cooked perfectly to order. I also asked for a recommendation on red wine. The waiter could not have been more helpful.
In all 4 bottles of beer, 2 glasses or red wine, starter and huge steak for around GBP 22. The whole experience was top notch. Highly recommended.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

When your in the mood for chicken because you have been eating steaks all week long, the chicken breast here is very good, you get two nice sized breast that are grilled. the flan is the best that i have ever had anywhere. I will go back again and again to this restaurant. The service is really good and the prices are fair.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

great service and food, great service and food, great service and food, good wine selection, great pure de papa con zanahoria y calabaza

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Three of us settled in with hopes of enjoying Argentine beef at its best, and we were not disappointed. We decided to share the rib-eye platter for three, which was more than enough for us. An excellent cut of meat - tasty, tender, beautifully seasoned, virtually no fat or gristle - was grilled to exactly the degree requested, with a bit of difference from end to end that accommodated the slightly different preferences at our table.

Before the main course, we sampled various samosas, all tasty. To accompany our meal, we chose the souffled potatoes - actually a combination of different preparations, not at all what we expected but definitely a winner, itself a reason to return!

Contrary to the experience of others, we found the service to be friendly and helpful. The wine we selected was fine and, we felt, fairly priced. The setting in a bustling upscale neighborhood - convenient to major hotels - was also pleasant. We had hoped to sit in the congenial upstairs space, overlooking the street, but apparently we arrived too early, and the staff was not yet seating diners upstairs. I would not hesitate to return and recommend it to others.

Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

I am brazilian libing in Boston. I know what is a good meat! I love the Buenos Aires bife de chorizo! But this place does a bife de chorizo that is far away what i used to have there.. As well in Brazil..
Price was OK compared to US prices..i paid US $36 for a 300gr bife with mashed potatles and two small beers.
The mashed potatle was not good. You may have much better in US.. And for sure will have a better bife in Buenos Aires or Sao Paulo..

I will not return. Positive? seating outside.. But have to cope with vendors, singers, etc.,