Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel
$330
$215
HotelsForEveryone
1,422 results
All reviewsthe executive loungela mansionzona rosatop floorbusiness tripper dayconcierge staffmini barcentral locationvery nice hotelbusiness centerbreakfast buffet ischapultepec parkreformagymrodrigueztorres
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This is a perfectly satisfactory hotel for business travellers. It is in a safer location on Reforma, across the US embassy, by a upscale mall (Reforma 222), with sufficient restaurants in walking distance. Service is very prompt and friendly, all fluent in English. The restaurants and breakfast buffet (including omelette chef) were high standard. One exception - no decent Mexican food! You'll have to head out for that.

Gym and lap pool perfect for a bit of a workout, but seems oddly underused. Staff outnumbered guests in the gym every time I was there, and I could do laps alone.

The major issue, as others have mentioned, is the lack of WIFI in the room. You will need to buy a high speed connection during your stay, unless you can get by with the business centre's outdated systems. There is no free WIFI in the common areas, either, which was surprising.

It is not for the leisure traveller - too far from the historical centre, which is the most beautiful part of Mexico city, the pool is a lap pool (not a resort pool), and I didn't see a child for the week I was there.

Room Tip: As always in Mexico city, the higher the floor the more you'll see (on a clear day). The highest floor is the 16th (executive floor).
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I travel over 100 nights per year. I paid extra for the executive level ($275.00) per night. When I checked in my keys didn't work. No big deal, this does happen. There is NO wifi in Any of the rooms, only in the lobby or executive lounge. I traveled on this trip with an IPod and couldn't use the wired Internet in my room. My bathtub had a drainage problem. They tried to fix it three times but were never successful. II wound up taking a shower in 5 inches ow water. The bathtub had a hair in it when I checked in that was not mine. When you try to complain the managers arrive around 1:00 PM. They Re trained well at doing nothing. This is a privately owned Marriott. The Reforma Marquis is in the same area and a much better hotel all around. Adios Mariott!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank tomfrfla
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The hotel is well located and is in good condition. The food is good and the employees are well trained. I just give the hotel three stars because the reservation system don't work at all. I arrive to found out I don't have a reservation. One week before they confirm it. Also they don't have free wireless Internet in common areas for guests. No in room wireless Internet access. For my next trip to Mexico City I will look for other hotel near the area with better rates and wireless Internet.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2012

My bf and i had a great experience at Marriot Reforma!!. The hotel has a perfect locations, just a block away from Reforma 222 (mall) and is surrounded by everything someone may need for a great vacation experience.
The staff was always very helpful and with awesome quality service! We will recommend this hotel to all our foreigner friends as the best option to enjoy the city!
The buffete at the Restaurant "condimentos" was amaizing!

Room Tip: We stayed at 11th floor and was amaizing!! no noise! :) dont know about the restof the floors but i suspect the entire hotel is great!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

My girlfriend and I just checked out from the Marriott Reforma. It is by far my best hotel experience in Mexico City ever. We arrived passed midnight with no previous notice. Jorge at the motor lobby was nothing but the best. Then Sara: she did everithing she could do to pamper us since the very first moment she's unbelieveable!!! Now the rooms: nothing but the best; wood furniture, flat screen tv, amazing view, huge ultra comfortable bed ultra clean really comfortable bathroom, two phone lines, really good space to walk through te place and AWESOME pay attention AWESOME room service. The burguer has huge, the steak had no chance for improvement and the sauces rock! This is my first time on a Marriott but I am certainly cpmong back ASAP!

• Stayed: September 2012