Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel
$330
$215
HotelsForEveryone
1,424 results
All reviewsthe executive loungela mansionzona rosatop floorbusiness tripper dayconcierge staffmini barcentral locationvery nice hotelbusiness centerbreakfast buffet ischapultepec parkreformagymrodrigueztorres
Reviewed June 4, 2012

A typical upper-end CBD hotel so similar to what one would find in most major cities around the world. Centrally located, upmarket, safe, blah blah. Nothing sensational but at least you know what you are getting and it is reliable. Friendly and efficient staff, clean rooms, good fitness centre and decent breakfasts. Pay through your teeth for Wifi but that seems a bit of a norm in so many of these big hotel groups - there is a Starbucks right next door and for the price of a capuccino one can get wifi from them instead. Would I stay there again...probably.

Room Tip: the higher the better
Reviewed June 3, 2012

When I arrived I had some problems with check-in, so I had to wait for the person who made the reservation, to come and fix it. That made me angry, for that reason, I put a stick higher to qualify. However, it is a hotel of high quality. Great room, clean, comfortable, spacious ... High cost of internet access, but high bandwidth. Very high quality and varied breakfast. Expensive but recommended.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Staff and management is generous, friendly, well trained, good with instructions and overall business practices. The hotel is clean, the building and décor modern with an excellent lunch buffet. The staff and management were always pro active and ready to help. I previously used another hotel for business due to its location around the area but I’m definitely switching to Marriott Reforma for the hotel’s young, dynamic ‘yes can do culture’ as well as the quality of their services and attention to detail. Very well suited for demanding, high level business events.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel, I can safely say this is easily the worst Marriott hotel I have ever stayed, I am Platinum Marriot rewards member I have stayed in many Marriot hotels. This hotel consistently gets it wrong from one drives up to front door of the hotel. The following has happened to me frequently.
• Zero bellman or parking attendant to receive luggage and auto.
• Zero compliance with Marriott rewards, program.
o Even with reservation in advance it appears that they have no idea of the arrival of a Platinum member.
o Zero upgrades, even when there are upgradable rooms available and the hotel is not full.
o
o You have to almost beg the front-desk staff in order to be recognized as a MARRIOT REWARDS platinum member.
o Horrible breakfast in VIP lounge, they always serve tasteless green eggs refried beans, cold scrabbled eggs and cold food. Perhaps a normal breakfast would suffice and less costly.
o The staff in the VIP lounge is lethargic and not motivated to help Platinum customer.
• Extremely poor management response, after about two hours of calling, finally a manager spoke to me, and I had to go to the front desk to meet her.
My overall assessment is that this a hotel lack a motivated team from management to the hotel worker. It is very clear to me the staff is not happy there and something needs to be adjusted.
Perhaps this hotel should go to Puebla full service Marriot for refresher training. The Puebla Marriott does it right, and it is always a pleasure to stay there. Unfortunately, this hotel is close to my business and because I loyal Marriott rewards member, I stay there, but I am never happy when I am staying at the Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel.

1  Thank bryanwes
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Hi, I just spend a whole week in the Marriot in Mexico City, as always i got great service since I step on the front door. People are very friendly and respecful, love it. they speak english and even tho' if they dont, they look for someone who does so you are not up in the air :)

Also, they gave me big surprise when they gave me a good hello packg, ( I cannot say what that was :) ) otherwise you would ask for the same, but actually you the only thing you have to do is to joint their program and you are all set. (this was not my first time there)

the place was very clean, fairly new place, no bad smells. bed super confi :)

I would come back here again.

Room Tip: All rooms are great