Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel
$330
$215
HotelsForEveryone
1,422 results
All reviewsthe executive loungela mansionzona rosatop floorbusiness tripper dayconcierge staffmini barcentral locationvery nice hotelbusiness centerbreakfast buffet ischapultepec parkreformagymrodrigueztorres
Reviewed August 7, 2011

Took a last minute trip to Mexico, DF. The Reforma Marriott was a great choice- central location and wonderful service. It's very easy to get the Turibus nearby, and there are several restaurants, ATMs and a mall within 2 blocks. The restaurant in the hotel had tasty food and reasonable prices, but watch out for the lobby bar- drink prices can be high ($16 martini, anyone?). The neighborhood right behind the hotel is the gay district and there are many walkable streets. I felt safe the entire time I was in Mexico, and I used the common sense that I use in any large city. The taxi ride to the hotel from the airport was 250 pesos, less than $25 USD. Change a few dollars before you arrive at the airport to pay for the taxi, and then use the ATMs all over the city for cash.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Marriott_Reforma, Manager at Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2011

Thanks for your comments from this your hotel, Mexico City Marriott Reforma! ,

It is a pleassure that your stay has been very friendly and pleasant, but most of you enjoyed the city of Mexico. We will consider the comparison of costs a restaurant and bar.

We hope we can have the pleasure of hosting you here again

Reviewed July 31, 2011

Stayed here twice on business trips to the DF. The hotel is beautiful and clean. The restaurants are good and the hotel is convenient to everything. The staff was polite. My only complaint, and it's a big one, is that I did not have hot water during either trip, each of which was a week long. Not good for shaving and showering in the morning. Each time I was there was a month or two apart and I stayed in a different room each time. Not sure what the dilemma was either time and my complaints seemed to do no good.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Marriott_Reforma, Manager at Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2011

Dear Guest:

Thanks for your comments from this your hotel, Mexico City Marriott Reforma!

We are taking actions and work on the inconvenients you unfortunately had on your last stay with us; we really appreciate your comments, it is very important that you report this kind of things to improve our service at the moment that you are staying here to make it one of the best.

We hope we can have the pleasure of hosting you here again, we`ll be waiting for you!

Reviewed June 18, 2011

I had to stay here for a business trip as my boss is a Marriott rewards member and we needed a hotel with meeting room facilities. I arrived before him and had pre-arranged a taxi to pick me up from the airport .and charge to my room. I was quoted a price by the hotel - and when I arrived, the cab driver tried to over charge my be MX$300! I queried with the hotel and they sorted it - but it seemed to go downhill from there on in. My room was on the side facing another building and was very dark - even at midday - so I had to have my room lights on all the time. I tried to move rooms but the hotel was full.

When my boss did get there, we had a drink in the bar - which was really loud due to a live act. We were ignored by the staff and I had to go over and get someone to take our order. When we paid the bill. as we walked away a waitress (who hadn't even served us) ran after us saying we'd forgotten something. Not realising what it was we'd left behind - she then informed us we had forgotten to TIP and proceeded to thrust the bill back at us until my boss added a tip and signed it again! Flabbergasted to say the least. We were constantly made to feel like we had to leave a tip to anyone who dealt with us. The Concierge were generally very good and apologised for the taxi incident, and for the waitress but other than that I would not stay there again.

I arranged a taxi with the hotel to take me to buy souvenirs - we agreed a price of MX$300 for an hour. We went and came back within the hour - guess what - the cab driver tried to over charge me! Definitely one hotel I will NOT be going back to.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank SW4Girl
Marriott_Reforma, Manager at Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2011

Dear guest:
Thanks for your comments from this your hotel, Mexico City Marriott Reforma!

We will definetly take actions and work on the inconvenients you unfortunately had on your last stay with us, we´re very sorry about this; we really appreciate your comments, it´s a very useful tool for improving our service.

In addition to this, unfortunately the hotels of the area where completely full, there were no rooms available.

We know this is not enough excuse for the bad taste we left in you at your visit, we offer you once again a sincere apologize, and hope this explanation gives us with you one more chance of showing you we want you with us.

We are committed to ensure our guests that this won’t happen again.

Reviewed June 16, 2011

As a frequent traveller to DF, I have stayed at some of the best properties inlcuding the four seasons, st regis , jw marriott., Hilton, embassy suites, camino real and the W.

On the recommendation of a colleague. I decided to try the Mariott Reforma expecting it to be adequate but perhaps not at the standards of the aforementioned properties ...I have to say that I wasa pleasantly suprised that the property is of comparable standard in many respects to the others and had some unique conveniences that would make me choose to stay here again .

. The hotel is well located on Reforma close to several restaurants and business offices. The standouts for me were the fitness facility , restaurants and fantastic location . The executive lounge is a huge plus/treat with a great selection of food items all day long to pick at . The service in the lounge however with some of the attendants however is lacking and bordering on indifferent as times.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Receive Cordial Greetings from Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel, Thanks for your comments!

We are glad you enjoyed in general hotel facilities, liked the Executive Lounge and all the services we have just to make you to feel as home.

Thank you again for your comments, they are really helpful for us so we can improve our services and overall satisfaction with all our valuable guests just as you are for us!

Any additional comment please just feel free in contacting us

Reviewed June 13, 2011

We had a great time at this hotel on New Year´s Eve. The party was great, the staff wonderful. Excellent customer service. We live in Mexico city but we paid a package that included one night stay and really worth it.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family

Dear Guest:
Thanks for your comments from this your hotel, Marriott Mexico City Reforma Hotel!

It´s been a pleasure to host you here!
We hope we can have the pleasure of hosting you here again, we`ll be glad of greeting you every time you visit us, we`ll be waiting for you! Thanks for your time, we remain at your orders.