“Good food, but slow service”
Review of Blossom

Blossom
Reserve with OpenTable
Blossom is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #896 of 4,752 Restaurants in Mexico City
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 14, 2012

We went to Blossom for a business lunch (Mexico lunch at 3 pm). The food was very good: we had pekin duck, a bunch of appetizers and soup. However the service was very slow. Don't go there if you are in a hurry.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I had been looking for a good Chinese restaurant in Mexico City for a long time and when I finally found this one it really surpassed my expectations. The restaurant always has very high quality food. The deep fried Hautchinago is a must try.

My only complaint is that the service is not always as good as it could be.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I was on my vacation to Mexico City with some friends earlier this year and went to this Chinese restaurant call "Blossom" referred by a friend lived in Houston, TX. To me, a Chinese, was just thinking to have some "home meals" while I am out in a foreign country; but, surprisingly, it turn out to be the best Chinese food I have had in years!! The dishes were so delicious and each of them was presented in its own class!! Nicely decorated dining room and pleasant music with friendly and yes, professional services! ....... We end up go back there to have our farewell dinner party before we come back to Los Angeles. ..........Well, highly recommended if you ever visit Mexico City!!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

We went to the restaurant on Palmas, and it is a very well-kept, high-end looking place. We had a duck and vegetable dish. The duck was deep fried, but still quite tasty. And we were amazed at how fresh the vegetables were.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Really loved this place. Heard of it before and finally went to try it.

Food. Service. Everything was excellent.

Try the Beijing Duck and Fruit Shrimp !!!