“bad, bad food”

Neighborhood: Coyoacan
Mexico
“bad, bad food”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I can't say more than this. Bad food, bad service, bad coffee. I've been to IHOP in the US and although its not exactly high end food, its at least edible. Not worth the long line ups.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank MexChilanga

Cancun, Mexico
“Just like on any highway in the USA”
Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

The first time they opened an IHOP in Mexico City I really didn't want to go, so it wouldn't take the charm from my breakfasts every time I go to the states. Nevertheless a friend invited me to go and never stopped going ever since. Now I go at least twice a month and enjoy all the fat and the syrups they have to offer you. It also is they only place in town that offers syrup with no sugar, for the people who have diabetes.

MEXICO
“Greatb American foodd”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Two new IHOPS here in Guadalajara and makes you feel at home (USA) new one opened up two weeks ago and is really great. Living here I missed a great American style breakfast until I visited the new IHOP made me homesick for the US. Cheescake Pancakes (2) with whipped cream on top and all the coffee for 59 Pesos'
I also had the pot roast luncheon previously, and I now know I miss the US. Prices are the same as the US but they are all pretty much the same. Sp glad they came here.

• Visited November 2012
Lima, Peru
“all american way”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

If you like all the american breakfast, this is your place! You enjoy all the fat and 5 different kinds of honey.

Visited August 2012
Mexico City, Mexico
“Good try to be 3rd day opened”
Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

I just went with my family to the new IHOP @ Pedregal in Mexico City.
They just started operations 2 days ago (Aug 14th 2012).
Havin said that, service was really nice, food very well presented, waiters willing to help and suggest. Only issue was the slow speed they have to bring the dishes, I hope this will be fixed through the coming weeks.