“Sophia's casa es Su casa”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
GeekLoveM...
Melbourne, Australia
“Sophia's casa es Su casa”
Reviewed July 19, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My family and I went to Mexico City to celebrate my sister's 50th birthday. We were two couples and one single person. We couldn't have chosen a more perfect apartment for our stay. There was even room for an extra person had we found one.

Upon our arrival Sophia was there to greet us with a smile even though we showed up far later than anticipated. She had asked in advance if we would like any particular food or drinks ready for us. The delicious breads, meat, cheese and wine were the perfect late night snack. Coffee, fresh fruit and flowers were also provided.

Sophia's in depth guest guide was incredibly helpful. We used it daily to find bakeries, restaurants, shops and excursions. She really knows her town.

The apartment had all the necessary cooking utensils for meals at home. There were enough towels and bath mats for all of us for the entire week. Had we needed her, Anna was available to help with maid services.

The layout of the apartment worked well for us. The bedrooms were down a long hallway, away from the common areas. The late riser in our group was able to sleep in, undisturbed. I'm sure the comfy beds and pillows helped.

I was a little nervous booking a place that didn't have any previous reviews but was reassured when I saw Sophia's numerous reviews on other booking platforms.

One week wasn't enough time to see all that Mexico City had to offer. I can't wait to bring more first time visitors with me. And I hope to stay at Sophia's apartment again. The location was perfect. There were plenty of restaurants and shops all within walking distance. The apartment was safe, quiet and well decorated. We were all able to make ourselves at home. This was definitely one of our best family vacations.

Management Response
Jul 20, 2017
Kristina, muchas gracias for your review, truly appreciate all the detail you go into. It was delightful to have you and your family here and am happy my home fulfilled your expectations.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing