Eurostars Suites Reforma
  • Breakfast included
Suites Marne(Mexico City)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Casa Gonzalez(Mexico City)
  • Breakfast included
Stara Hamburgo(Mexico City)
Compostela(Mexico City)
Stella Maris(Mexico City)
View Hotel
All reviewszona rosabreakfast buffet selectiondelightful hotelhotel breakfaststar hotelwould stay againstaff was very friendly and helpfulexcellent breakfastrooms are bigmodern hotellocation is excellentreformaactaxisdistrict
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I recently stayed at Eurostars Suites Reforma for a week on business. The room was clean, modern and spacious, but not very practical - the bathroom area was dark (too dark to do even basic make-up...), and there is no full-length mirror (the only mirror in the room is the one above the sink in the dark bathroom). Staff were friendly and most of time helpful, as well, but I found some of them a little too laid-back. They forgot my request to call a taxi once (which resulted in waiting for extra 15 minutes when I had a meeting appointment). Throughout the week, I only found a clean table in the restaurant for breakfast once - for all the other mornings, I had to put aside somebody else's dirty plates, clean the food left on the table and find a clean cutlery from a drawer on my own. The gym was also not well taken care of, either - it was not supplied with clean towels or water (with used towels left on the floor) two mornings during my stay. The room rate was reasonable, so I have to think that I got what I paid for...

Room Tip: I got a room facing the street and it was noisy from the traffic starting in the early morning. So if you are sensitive to the noise, ask for a room on the other side of the room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Natsuko K
Reviewed August 2, 2014

The hotel is situated in a safe area within walking distance to major attractions. The personel was very helpful and very respondent to all our needs. We were in need of a doctor and they responded quickly and efficiently. Breakfast was od high quality and fresh food.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Its located in the downtown of Mexico DF. Small place, with nice apartments at a really good value point for Mexico DF. Apartments are clean and you will find for a reasonable price a good space to be in the city.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Francisco T
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Cool place until they decided to make up charges in the mini bar. Although the items they claimed were consumed were STILL in the room, they claimed I had drunk them. C'mon!

This was a clear attempt to rip us off nothing more.

I don't know... Maybe I should have taken a photo of the minibar everyday?

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Super location on a quiet side street. We walked to Chapultepec and to the Zocalo from the hotel. Directly across the Avenida Reforma is an upscale shopping mall with good (not great restaurants). The turibus stops there also. The hotel also has it's own taxi service at fair price and super courteous drivers. PLUS you can call the hotel from wherever you are in the city and they will send a car to collect you and return you to the hotel. No need to fear the Mexican taxista pirates. Oh...and the rooms are clean and lovely, good internet and the hotel breakfast isn't bad either. We would definately go back. The hotel's private taxi service was an unexpected plus. May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple