Casa Zuniga is located close to the top of the Funicular which makes it very easy to get to the base of the mountainside and into the central part of town, near the town square, theatres and restaurants. Because of Casa Zuniga’s location, the views of the town are spectacular – we spent hours on our balcony just observing.
Our room was sparkling clean, spacious, simply but tastefully decorated. A quick walk through the courtyard to breakfast or off the property to the Funicular. Breakfasts were delicious with plentiful and varied selections and lively conversation with the other guests.
The owners, Rick and Carmen, are personable and helpful and full of information and ideas about what to do and to see while in Guanajuato.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our wish to provide our guests the best service possible from first contact to check out. We can only do this working directly with each guest. To that end, we are now independent. To make a reservation, either go to our web site-availability calendar or e-mail us and we can help you pick a bedroom, arrange BJX transportation, send directions, etc. Adults only, LGBT friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Casa Zuniga B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Zuniga Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Zuniga Hotel Guanajuato