Granted, I didn't stay anywhere else, but this place was just AWESOME. Its #1 on TA for a reason. We stayed two nights in different rooms. The host is exceptionally knowledgeable and interesting. He knows all the history of Mexico, and is fascinating to talk with. They make great breakfasts in the morning. The place is a little hard to find, and the rooms were a little warm (easily overcome by the provided fans). The view is outrageous, and the location next to the "teleferico" or cable car (don't think its in the air, its anchored to the ground, think fancy, steep and enclosed escalator) is so helpful. I would, and already have, recommend you stay here without a doubt. They pay for parking, and give you passes to use the Teleferico. The water pressure was fantastic, and hot. I'd have to reach to come up with a complaint. Just book it! Thanks Rick, we'll see you again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our wish to provide our guests the best service possible from first contact to check out. We can only do this working directly with each guest. To that end, we are now independent. To make a reservation, either go to our web site-availability calendar or e-mail us and we can help you pick a bedroom, arrange BJX transportation, send directions, etc. Adults only, LGBT friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Zuniga B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Zuniga Hotel Guanajuato
- Casa Zuniga Bed And Breakfast