My family of four just returned to the States after our visit through Mexico. We stayed at Casa Zuniga based largely on the excellent reviews posted on Tripadvisor, and we were not disappointed. If you're looking for a place to stay that's safe, clean, and convenient then this is absolutely the place for you! Warm welcomes, peaceful generous people, and delicious breakfasts that will keep your stomach full until late in the day. The dramatic views are almost impossible to believe... trust me you'll be wondering later if it was all a dream.
Rick could easily charge his guests twice as much to stay here. You truly get the sense that he prefers to keep things simple and affordable in order to share this piece of paradise with all people. His museum quality artwork provides testimony to Guanajuato's rich history, and his willingness to share it with you is truly remarkable.
I've traveled all over Mexico and I have to say this place is at the top of my list for a return visit.
Thanks for everything Rick and Carmen! We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our wish to provide our guests the best service possible from first contact to check out. We can only do this working directly with each guest. To that end, we are now independent. To make a reservation, either go to our web site-availability calendar or e-mail us and we can help you pick a bedroom, arrange BJX transportation, send directions, etc. Adults only, LGBT friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Zuniga B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Zuniga Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Zuniga Hotel Guanajuato