Casa Zuniga is at a great location and easy to find by car or taxi. The parking is convenient and safe. Nestled on a hillside with the city at your feet the views from the casa are lovely. Clean, modern rooms with great mattresses and bedding. The breakfasts are memorable and take you through the days sightseeing feeling satisfied. The casa is within easy reach of the city either by the 'zunicular', a fun tram from 'centro historico' right to your door or by foot, either way it is just minutes. Your hosts, Rick and Carmen go beyond hospitality to make your stay everything it should be. Rick's 90 minute 'mini' tour of the city gives you a feel for the time and history of this amazing city. Arrive a guest, leave a friend.....
Guanajuato can be a noisy city, especially during festivals. I find ear plugs a must when traveling in Mexico.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our wish to provide our guests the best service possible from first contact to check out. We can only do this working directly with each guest. To that end, we are now independent. To make a reservation, either go to our web site-availability calendar or e-mail us and we can help you pick a bedroom, arrange BJX transportation, send directions, etc. Adults only, LGBT friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Zuniga B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Zuniga Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Zuniga Hotel Guanajuato