I stayed in this hotel as part of large conference and every colleague who used the ATM in the hotel lobby had money go missing from their accounts within 48 hours. They reported to the hotel who said the ATM was not theirs and refused to do anything. After guests insisted, hotel staff put an out of order sign on the machine. Four hours later the sign was removed. Some colleagues reported to local police who informed them the ATM was indeed property of the hotel. The experience left a very bad taste for all participants, especially those who lost hundreds of dollars because of the ATM fraud.
My room was TINY but well kept.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Guanajuato is located in one of Guanajuato's most beautiful haciendas "San Francisco Javier" with beautiful garden and a pool, 155 rooms includes Deluxe rooms, Juniors, Master and a Presidential Suite. La Huerta Restaurant center piece is a 16ht century chapel is open from 06:00 to 23:00 hrs from Monday to Sunday, also we offer 24 hours Room Service. We have meeting rooms and facilities for banquets until 380 persons. Swimming pool and children pool is open from 08 to 20 hrs. Is located at 10 minutes from the main attractions of the city's Historic Center like Alhondiga de Granaditas, Teatro Juarez , Mercado Hidalgo and Museo de las Momias. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Camino Real Guanajuato reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Guanajuato Hotel Guanajuato
- Camino Real Hotel Guanajuato