It's a beautyfull hotel just a few block away from the center were all the glory of Guanajuato is. The problem with the hotel is that it needs to be cleaner, our room was full of dust and it didn't look clean at all, the front desk lost my reservation but they still gave me a room protected with a credit card, if I did not have a credit card I would've end up looking for an hotel. There's plenty of taxi services outside the hotel which only charge about $3 Dllrs to take to downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Guanajuato is located in one of Guanajuato's most beautiful haciendas "San Francisco Javier" with beautiful garden and a pool, 155 rooms includes Deluxe rooms, Juniors, Master and a Presidential Suite. La Huerta Restaurant center piece is a 16ht century chapel is open from 06:00 to 23:00 hrs from Monday to Sunday, also we offer 24 hours Room Service. We have meeting rooms and facilities for banquets until 380 persons. Swimming pool and children pool is open from 08 to 20 hrs. Is located at 10 minutes from the main attractions of the city's Historic Center like Alhondiga de Granaditas, Teatro Juarez , Mercado Hidalgo and Museo de las Momias. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Camino Real Guanajuato reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Guanajuato Hotel Guanajuato
- Camino Real Hotel Guanajuato