Terrible Internet, horrible and overpriced food, bad service, receptionist gave us the wrong room then the tv and lamps didn't work then the telephone stopped working they mixed up our room service order forgot to come fix the telephone and when we followed up it took them 30 minutes to come fix it, 2usd for a cup of coffee and 3usd for a bottle of water at the rooms , overall disappointing and miserable the only good thing was the bell boys and cosierge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Guanajuato is located in one of Guanajuato's most beautiful haciendas "San Francisco Javier" with beautiful garden and a pool, 155 rooms includes Deluxe rooms, Juniors, Master and a Presidential Suite. La Huerta Restaurant center piece is a 16ht century chapel is open from 06:00 to 23:00 hrs from Monday to Sunday, also we offer 24 hours Room Service. We have meeting rooms and facilities for banquets until 380 persons. Swimming pool and children pool is open from 08 to 20 hrs. Is located at 10 minutes from the main attractions of the city's Historic Center like Alhondiga de Granaditas, Teatro Juarez , Mercado Hidalgo and Museo de las Momias. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Camino Real Guanajuato reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Guanajuato Hotel Guanajuato
- Camino Real Hotel Guanajuato