“Wonderful Place to Stay”
Review of Casa Noria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Guanajuato
Casa Noria
san diego CA
“Wonderful Place to Stay”
Reviewed June 24, 2008

Hello All,
being this my first time stating in a Hostel, I wasn't sure what to spect. we spoke to one of the owners, Alfredo, to make a reservation. we only booked for a day, but at the end of that day we decided to stay the whole time in casa Noria. they treated us really good and guided us for our adventure. relax enviroment, clean sheet, cleand rooms, fridge, stove, wifi, secure enviroment. I am really happy that I styayed the whole time I was in Guanjuato in casa norio. I would defenetly recomend this place to anyone. email them, they are pretty fast to answer your cuestions. I emailed other places and responded me once I was back in the states... anyways if you visit Guanajuato let these people take care of you. Good Luck!

-Luis

• Liked — outside the crowd area, no noice, nice night sleep
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank luisrx11

Families
Couples
Houston
Reviewed April 17, 2008

The person in charge of advertising this hostel was misleading. He mentioned that the location was within walking distance from town and that it was a quiet place. The place was too far, ended up spending too much in taxis and neighbors were too loud could not sleep at all. Plus I was charged $10 more than advertised. And finally that place is hunted!

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — rip off, too far, hunted
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank HoustonBrownSugar

Travelers are raving about these Guanajuato hotels