A lovely place to stay. Decorated with huge vintage textiles, colorful but with designer taste. Large comfortable rooms, great breakfast, perfect location. I loved the fact that it was small , quiet, and private, but if you want a bustling B&B scene with chatty travelers, this is not it. Note for disabled, rooms on second floor, breakfast on third. Guanajuanto seemed very safe and definately interesting. I highly recommend this serene B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alma del Sol is an old stone and adobe house in Guanajuato's beautiful, historic center. The five ample rooms, including two suites, are decorated with artist and traveler Carol Summers' own collection of folk textiles from all over the world, with an emphasis on India. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Alma del Sol Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alma Del Sol Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Alma Del Sol Hotel Guanajuato