“Dinner with friends”

Tierra Adentro Cerveceria Artesanal y Cocina Fusion
Ranked #100 of 288 Restaurants in Guanajuato
Cuisines: Fusion
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic in every way. Beautiful cocktails, awesome food and super friendly / helpful staff.
The place is also a converted all house, beautiful interiors.
The brew their own, a tasty porter and a lager full of flavor.
Would return any time.

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Went to minas de valenciana asked for a good restaurant and was referred to it by the locals. Good Italian/Mexican eating with an enchanting look to it. (Fui a minas de valenciana y pregunte a los locales por un buen restaurante y me recomendaron este. Buen Italiano con un toque Mexicano el Lugar tiene un lindo caracter.)

Reviewed February 22, 2017

My wife & I visited this nice restaurant and came away satisfied by the excellent food and service. This is a great place for a family gathering. They also have craft beers that were tasty. Also, the views from the outdoor patio area were beautiful looking down onto the city of Guanajuato. We had a great time enjoying the food! We will be back someday soon.

Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

A charming place with amazing food. Scrumptious artesian microbrew beer. My teenager was in love with the food, and I loved the cappuccino, which comes with honey if you want it. I ordered the burger, so did my mom, and Dad ordered the filet, which wasn't soft enough for his particular tastes. My teen got the arrachera, which she says was AMAZINGLY good. The service was as wonderful as the view, and the prices were reasonable for Mexican fusion/Mediterranean food. All in all, it's a great place for great food.

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at hotel y club villa de la plata and we had dinner twice at tierra adentro only twice because we didn't have no more days, the ambience was awesome ,Polo was our waiter, respectful and very attentive he made our visit an also Jose the chef unfungatable one,I recommend the place a100%