“Que Rico! ”

Los Campos Restaurante
Ranked #5 of 288 Restaurants in Guanajuato
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Rustic mediterranean cuisine with Mexican influence in the heart of beautiful Guanajuato, Mexico. Reservations via our website, Facebook or email.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Our Air BnB host suggested Los Campos and we are eternally grateful. One of the best meals we have had in all our travels through Mexico. I’ll just say it was the best, honestly. Tapas menu is exquisite and there are many options for vegetarians. Cafe was delicious also. The prices are very reasonable. Waitstaff are welcoming and speak English, which is helpful for me as my Spanish es malo. Highly recommended! Reservations are recommended as well as the space is small.

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Went last night after seeing TripAdvisor reviews, we booked a table earlier in the day as limited number. We shared 3 tapas plates, and they were all very good. Staff attentive. Couldn't ask for better meal, thank you.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

We decided to go here even though the website said you can't get in without reservations. It was pretty early in the day, and we did get a table right away. The food was unique and delicious! Definitely recommend this one.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

We stopped by here before a symphony performance and thought the food was excellent. We had a few appetizers and some wine. Prices were reasonable and the service was good.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

I've visited Los Campos 2 times (so far) with my family and both were notably amazing. The service was warm and welcoming, the food was delicious and great value for the high quality. I am allergic to wheat and gluten and the staff helped accommodate my dietary restriction. The ambiance is lovely and we'll be visiting for a meal, or 2 again before we leave lovely Guanajuato!