“I can't stop going back!!!!”

Los Campos Restaurante
Ranked #2 of 245 Restaurants in Guanajuato
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Rustic mediterranean cuisine with Mexican influence in the heart of beautiful Guanajuato, Mexico.
Guanajuato, Mexico
“I can't stop going back!!!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Their Res en vino is so tasty I can't stop ordering it everytime I eat here!!! The place, the lights, is just a beautiful and calm atmosphere and the customer service is very dedicated!

Will keep going back and absolutely recommend this place!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Portland
“Good food, Elegant ambiance”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

We had a delightful dinner at Los Campos and plan to return before we leave Guanajuato. The food is fresh and beautifully presented and the environment is elegantly designed. Love this place!

Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Romantic place with Great food.”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I ate here with my Girlfriend, it has a very romantic, dim light type of setting. I ordered the guacamole Tapas, and let me tell you it is one of the best guacamole i have ever had. Great service, our waiter was always attentive and polite and i did not spend very much, it is a great option for a date :)

• Visited January 2014
Berkeley, CA
“Simple and wholesome”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

A lovely setting in which we had a very nice meal. The salad was refreshing, crisp and fresh. Our meat dish was tasty and very generous but I would have liked some bread to go with it. The ambience was serene, simple but beautiful. We would have returned but there are so many great restaurants in GTO we ran out of days. In our next visit we will be sure to return.

• Visited March 2014
Milford, Canada
“Great prices, good service!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

I went with my family and we had a great evening. The food was delicious and the prices were reasonable. We ordered an assortment of food for sharing and loved everything. The service was also spectacular. I highly recommend this fab new restaurant. Ella

Visited March 2014