All reviews great location central location nice hotel maison bathroom mexico town
Selected filters
Reviewed June 26, 2018

Great location - could pretty much walk to everything of interest. The room was ok for the price and I thought the bathroom (all different blue tiles) was lovely and there was always plenty of hot water.
It would be nice if they at least had coffee in the lobby in the morning.
My cell phone did not work in my room so If I needed to make a call I had to go out to the lobby.
My major comlpaint is that my friends who live in Guanajuato were not permitted to go to my room. The excuse I got was that maybe they would stay overnight.

Room tip: My room wa overlooking one of the tunnels but there is no traffic at night so it was very quite.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 11, 2018

We like this hotel because of its location but had some problems. It seems the hot water was turned off in the evening as we were never able to have a warm shower until morning. The internet signal was poor and at best worked only in the courtyard. They also turned off most of the hall lights at night making things very dark in the rooms. However the rooms were clean and the staff friendly. The hotel has no restaurant or breakfast.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

This historic hotel was very nice.the staff were wonderful and very helpful. It is located in a great area with shops, restaurants, and places to stroll and view the towns history.
You will not be disappointed.
Dr.Rico
Canada

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2018

GOOD: The hotel is in a very centric location, it is clean, and the rooms are adequate.
BAD: The wifi is terrible, the bathrooms could do a makeover very soon and it's a bit overpriced for what it is.

Room tip: Great location!
Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed January 22, 2016

Don't expect great luxuries in this overtouristic city, Mesón del Rosario is close to most atractions and is reasonably comfortable, at least in our room at the bottom of the patio, very silent despite the hotel's location. Our room was not very spacious but it was clean, with comfy beds. Breakfast not included but there are good options nearby. You could expect more for the price but again this is a city with high lodging demand.

Room tip: Preferably in the rooms at the bottom to avoid the noise in the street.
Date of stay: November 2015