My husband and I had a wonderful stay at the Quinta Las Acacias. We stayed in the suite at the very top of the hotel, and had our own private linai. Our room was lovely with Mexican decor, and our bathroom had a two-person soaking tub.
Ana, the innkeeper, was so helpful and gracious. We are planning on going back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quinta las Acacias, a Mexico Boutique Hotel member, was built in a XIX century French style. Our main assets are the attention that we bring to our service and design. Indeed, we succeeded in joining/mixing the classic European style furniture and antiques with the Mexican handicraft beauty; it creates an elegant and welcoming atmosphere in all the rooms and areas which invite the guests to relax and enjoy an unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Quinta Las Acacias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Las Acacias Guanajuato
- Quinta Las Acacias Hotel Guanajuato