Quinta Las Acacias
$168
$70
$65
  • Breakfast included
Hotel de la Paz(Guanajuato)
$69
Casa Zuniga B&B(Guanajuato)
$75
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsattic roomsmall poolcactus gardenjacuzzi tubthree nightsboutique hotelbeautiful place to staysmall hotelstreet noisetownmexicokarinapesostaxifurniturestairsclimb
Reviewed March 11, 2010

My husband and I went to Guanajuato for our anniversary and stayed at the Quinta Las Acacias. The city of Guanajuato is so beautiful and the hotel exemplifies that. We had a bottle of wine in our room upon arrival and rose petals were scattered on our bed. They were kind enough to give us what i considered to be their "best" room with a pool on our porch and beautiful views of the mountains. The service was perfect and the food was delicious. There were candles placed around our room and the jacuzzi (which was awesome). I fell in love with Guanauato a few years ago when we went there for a day trip from San Miguel. Spending four days there was a great vacation and anniversary for us and i would go back again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2010

This hotel is small, nice and quiet but not a great value. It is in an upscale neighborhood by the name, and a very nice park is across the street. The room and overall area was very clean and well-maintained. The hotel and grounds were decorated very nicely. The staff was pleasant. However, the bedding felt substandard for such a highly-rated hotel. The mattresses were thin any in my opinion too hard. The pillows and blanket were not good quality. I thought I was paying an average of $186/night, but when I checked out I was told that I needed to pay an additional amount for a 3rd guest, even though I discussed this beforehand with the reservationist and was told that a 3rd guest "would not be a problem". I should have been told specifically that there would be an additional charge fo the extra guest, and exactly what the amount would be. To summarize, I feel that the hotel is not a great value.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank lovetravel7210
Reviewed November 24, 2009

One of the best bed-and-breakfast hotels I ever enjoyed. The service is great, the rooms are clean, and the breakfast is delicious.

Stayed: October 2006, traveled solo
Reviewed July 19, 2009

My wife and I recently stayed at Quita Las Acacias on our first trip to Guanajuato. We really enjoyed our three night stay at this property. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the service was excellent - the hotel staff was polite and accommodating. The property and gardens were spectacular and proved to be a good place to relax after walking around town all day. What we liked most about the hotel was how quiet it was vs. being in the center of town. We highly recommend this hotel and beautiful colonial city to travelers looking for a special experience in Mexico.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2009

My lady and I stayed in wonderful Quinta las Acacias from September 14th-16th. We were on a worldtrip, I was planning to ask her to marry me in romantic Guanajuato. I first tried for several months to get a deal with Villa Maria Cristina, the guy there 'helping' me was lazy as hell. Didn't respond to my urgency of romantic activities, was really not customer oriented. So I finally decided to leave Carlos Quilantán Hurtado for what he is, and while my time was running out, I decided to try at Quinta. And immediately, Ms Ana Perez Ordaz really helped me out in a week, made me a good deal and I know she liked the romantic idea involved in my request. How wonderful it was that when we arrived at this fairytale place, she told me she had arranged for the Master Suite (including jacuzzi)!
My girlfriend didn't know about anything, and on the evening I proposed to her, everything was set up beautifully...roses, candles, champagne, delicious food, excellent service, music in the background, and I asked for a random guitar player to get an even more Mexican feel to my proposal. Turns out the guitarrista she hired was the director of the local music university. This guy gave us shivers with his beautiful voice. So I'd like to thank Ms Perez Ordaz and her courteous staff for everything. You gave us the most wonderful stay during our 5-month travel. We'll definitely come back. And by the way, my girl said ' yes'!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple