This hotel absolutely exceeded our expectations. It is part of a group of hotels in Mexico who have distinguished themselves as Boutique Hotels, which essentially sets them apart from others being somewhat small and offering superior services and lovely rooms and ambience. The staff were so focused on every detail but at the same time were quiet and unimposing. The restaurant on the premises is lovely, and you are served a full breakfast which is included in the room rate. The hotel is situated a bit outside of the city centre, but only about a 5 minute taxi ride away, and taxis are cheap there. We actually preferred our location to being right in town because it was quiet and located in a lovely neighbourhood with a park right across the street. Some restaurants within walking distance....lovely park across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quinta las Acacias, a Mexico Boutique Hotel member, was built in a XIX century French style. Our main assets are the attention that we bring to our service and design. Indeed, we succeeded in joining/mixing the classic European style furniture and antiques with the Mexican handicraft beauty; it creates an elegant and welcoming atmosphere in all the rooms and areas which invite the guests to relax and enjoy an unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quinta Las Acacias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Las Acacias Guanajuato
- Quinta Las Acacias Hotel Guanajuato