“Great Italian food”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
CHATTANOOGA, TN
“Great Italian food”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Excellent food and reasonable prices. Had a table by window and nice view
of Union Square and Cathedral and all going on below. Service was good.
Loved the Pitagorico salad. Large enough for 2 people.

• Visited November 2013

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“I you want decent Food and decent service go some where else.”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

We tried this restaurant because in a rainstorm it was less than a block from our hotel however due to the reviews I was extremely hopefull. We entered and we were quickly sat down as the restaurant had only one other couple. After waiting for quite a while we ordered drinks and we were hurried I order te food as well which I asked for some time. Over 20 minutes passed and the soft drinks came. Almost 40 minutes passed and had to ask for a beer since my wine never came. Almost 10 minutes passed and they brought me a sample of wine:( we ordered appetizers which came out about 2 minutes before the meal. Could not eat it because we had no silverware. Appetizers were the eggplant which were nothing like described on the menu. Once the main entrees arrived he fibally brought silverware. We could not eat them. Terrible. We ordered 2 plates of meat lasagne. Pasta way over cooked, and for the first time in my life could not eat a lasagne. We had 2 steaks, the Caludio which the steak had no flavor at all, like it was steamed with no preparation. Sauce was terrible with the capers. Unedible. The other steak which my son is picky requests with no sauce and the meat was at least decent and he ate it. My wife ordered the chicken and I swear it was the breaded cordon blu from Costco frozen covered in a cream of mushroom out of a can. Since our waiter was completely incompetent we had to clear our own plates and brought to the next table. When he finally got around to us and saw the plates on th other table he asked I we wanted them to go. I responded no please. When he showed the plates to what looks like the manager but not sure he broke out in laughter. I would not recommend this restaurant at all. Terrible all he way around and this is rare for me.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank JohnMarkKucera
Athens, Greece
“Excellent food, awesome location”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The restaurant (pure italian) is located on a hill overlooking the centre, is beautifully decorated and the food is fantastic. The prices are reasonable and the staff very friendly

Visited July 2013
El Paso, Texas
“Great views. great food, prepare to climb to get to it”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is one of my fluorite places in Guanajuato. Have spent at least 3 or 4 anniversary dinners at this place. The food is great, the service is awesome and if you get a table by one of the windows its the best. Try to reserve one of these tables or wait for it. Its worth the wait. One thing that will disappoint some is that to get to this place you have to climb lots of steps just to get to the door of the restaurant. Once you get to the door. You have to climb 2 stories to the first floor of the restaurant. Then if you happen to get a table at the 2nd or 3rd floor of the restaurant it is even more climbing. But the climbing will reward you with spectacular views of the city. The climb will help you work your appetite too. :)

This is not handicap accessible but most of this city is not. Its built into the mountains and it does not lend itself to this.It is unfortunate but I don't think there is a way to change it.

Visited July 2012
Houten, The Netherlands
“Great view and service”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Very nice restaurant with a super friendly service and amazing view of the city. Food is OK and so is the wine.

Visited March 2013