“Disappointing experience ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

Was very excited to try the #1 restaurant in Guanajuato for my girlfriends birthday. Started with the recommended margaritas. I asked for mine to not be sweet and came sweet anyway. Was remade and tasted as if more ice was added so less sweet but more watery. The special appetizer was ordered and the waiter forgot to bring even after acknowledging our order by asking if we wanted the appetizer before or after the salad. For dinner we ordered a child rellano that was graciously made with mushroom and cheese instead of pork. Was delicious but certainly not entree size. The second entree,the short rib, was delicious. When making the reservation I mentioned it was my girlfriends birthday as well as mentioning it when the waiter took our picture. Was surprised there was not a candle on her desert. When paying top Guanajuato prices the attention to detail was again very disappointing.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank ehorwich

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Deserves it’s no. 1 rating. Every course was artfully plated and delicious. Sit by the window, if possible. Servers attentive, professional, and genuinely friendly. A memorable meal!

Best meal in Guanajuato hands down.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 17, 2018

I've come twice, and each time my husband and I weren't disappointed. The quality and deliciousness of the food is excellent. The atmosphere is beautiful and relaxing. My favorite items on the menu are the stuffed chile with lamb, and the corn cake for dessert. Enjoy !!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

I am not typically love México food, but this place is amazing. The best restaurant locally. I love their cocktail ( really want to know what fruit they put inside ?) and I ordered 2. They chef know how to make food look gorgeous and taste for everybody. The salad and appetizer are very recommend too.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018

We really liked this restaurant and enjoyed a great meal there with family. I would not go very often, but for a special occasion it was great.
The menu has many choices and the wine list was very nice. Everyone in our group liked what they ordered and over all was very satisfying meal.
The wait staff is very professional and know the menu and were helpful to make the meal special.

Date of visit: November 2017