“Risin sun”

Pizza del Perro Negro
Ranked #101 of 1,476 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Tasty and original, my favorite one was Risin sun and the service was good.
A little slow to get the food to the table. But overall it was ok!
The menu is really original and the price is right for what you get.
If you are looking for to get something original and with mexican taste this is the place.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

The variety and quality of pizza was outstanding. We tried the Hawaiian, Pastor and Buffalo Chicken as well as the ensalada Perro Negro. The stuffed potatoes were also delicious. The space is interesting - very dark and industrial, and the service was attentive. We should have taken the recommendation to order less food - the portions are generous! We'd definitely return.

Reviewed June 4, 2018

This is a disgrace to Pizza!!! I went there as my work collegues offered me to go. I tasted a little pizza before deciding that I would leave the place. It is simply really really BAD!!!! How do you put Nachos on Pizza? How do you put Chile Relleno on Pizza? How to you put French Fries on Pizza? How do you put MEAT on pizza??

2  Thank mati515
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Went there hingey for pizza. A lot of pizza ingredients available. The price is higher as I was used to the other restaurants in Mexico. Everything is fresh an fresh made. That's why the take longer to serve you up to 50 min wanting time ia written in the menu. I waited 30 mins for a housestyle pizza. Tasty but in my opinion the tmhigh price ia not justified.

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

We were recommended this place by our Uber driver, the decoration and ambiance is punk-hipster we loved it the menu is very eclectic to say the least, we had the bolognese spaghetti, and deep dish pizza half hamburger half carnitas! Very tasty and definitely filling. Our waiter was great and gave un good recommendations he was quick and checked in on us plenty.
A good experience we went with kids and they enjoyed it in the afternoon but is definitely a more adult ambiance.