“Must go here”

Ranked #3 of 1,243 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I read reviews from other tripadvisors and Let me tell You is right, food is incredible, I tried shrimp tacos and instead of tortilla they used jicama, really good starter, I tried Tiradito of octopus and is hard to tell what of these two are better.
For main I ordered the special of the day "tuna" and they dont disappoint me, they cook it perfectly.

I didnt have space for dessert, but I'll be back!!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

THE PLACE: should be the way we call this restaurant. Excellent service and the food out of the ordinary. The crusted Brie we had was excellent. As the rest of the meal. Including desserts.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Perfect place to have lunch, many delicious options to order and you will get thrilled by the whole decoration, this is a very unique restaurant.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

After hearing so much about this restaurant, we tried it over the weekend and some of the food was absolutely fantastic. The atmosphere was fun and eclectic. The waitstaff were fine. The tropical shrimp tacos were absolutely amazing. Thank you to the waiter for recommending them. The thai shrimp main dish was also excellent…the smokiness of it was just right. The ravioli was a big disappointment, though. It was fine, but nothing to write home about. The same goes for the duck tacos. With no other kid-friendly choices on the menu, we ordered this for our daughter (no, this isn't a kid restaurant). It also was fine, but seemed expensive for what you got. When I go again, I think we'll make a meal out of just the appetizers because they provide variety and are fairly good portions.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I wrote a review on I Latina and Anita li is from the same owner. As you can see Anital Li is I Latina spelled backwards. (So I did the same with the title).
Anita Li serves only lunch. Having said that, only is a bit misplaced. The food you get here could well be dinner. It is, again, of the highest standards and everything I wrote for I Latina goes here as well. Except that Anital Li has a different menu.
One simple advise, take the shrimps with coconut milk. A second simple advise, take the shrimps with coconut milk. It is out of this world.
I wil be back here as soon as I can!

4  Thank phil_frederix