“Amazing resto!”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Amazing resto!”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Went for dinner there with a couple of friends; great atmosphere, delicious food and cocktails. I had no idea Guadalajara could have such a great dining scene! Definitely recommended!

• Visited November 2013

• Korean first
Houston, Texas
“A-maaaaazing”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Wow I don't even know where to start. This restaurant is excellent. My husband and I shared the tuna tacos and shrimp/jicama wraps. Sooooo delicious. He had a mojito and I their special margarita of the day topped with pomegranate seeds. We shares the grilled Mahi in this wonderful sauce over eel ink pasta and an order of Serrano ham and mushroom stuffed ravioli in a nutty cream sauce. The food is original, surprising and fun. All that a dining out evening should be. Run, don't walk to I Latina. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited December 2013
New York City, New York
“A little bite of Hipster, right there in Guadalajara!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My trip to Guadalajara was half business and half pleasure - but I was sure to ask about some great places to eat while I was there. I Latina came up over and over again, so I checked it out with a friend who has been there to eat several times. Living in NYC (currently) I felt as if I was in a little hipster restaurant in Williamsburg... kitch decor in a sort of 50's/60's redux and a really great atmosphere. The cocktails were great and the food was excellent. The Black Cod is apparently what they are known for, and it was some of the best I've had. It was a mixed crowd, but everyone there was enjoying themselves. I will be back on my next trip over!

• Visited October 2013
San Jose, California
“Wow wow wow”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Great place with a hipster vibe, all the rooms have different decor reservations are recommended if you want to eat after 8pm, Spanish is a must.
The food is awesome! My husband and I had the tuna tacos, and the jicama shrimp tacos, the tuna tartar and salmon tartar and the black cod and each thing was delicious!!!!
They have an extensive cocktail menu and I tried a few of them but they were ok.

• Visited September 2013
Miami, Florida
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Great restaurant!
High quality food with wide variety and excellent presentation combined with a very good atmosphere. Great for young professionals, but may be too noisy at times for the more senior crowd.
Good atmosphere with excellent service and the good attitude characteristic of Guadalajara

• Visited August 2013