“I Latina is a memorable place to eat at!!”
Review of I Latina

I Latina
Ranked #3 of 1,344 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2013

On my first trip to Guadalajara, our customer suggested this restaurant. And it was an amazing assortment of fusion cruisine. The appetizers were unusual and spectacular. The menu list was not long, but the choices were great. I had the black cod which was simply fantastic and buttery. We then shared some desserts that were great. We especially enjoyed the fried bananas with coconut ice cream. I look forward to a return visit to try some of the other dishes. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank dwalshindy

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

We loved this place. Very romantic. I preferred to sit on the outside since the inside was too crowded with things. Outside was really cute. The decorations are very Mexican. And the food was amazing. The menu is not very long but the choices are really good. The wine list is also nice and has many choices from all around the world. The service was good. And the cuisine closes as 1 am which is really great. I definitely recommend it.

1  Thank Yikesx
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Good fusion cuisine if you want at some point a break from the purely Mexican cuisine, and amazing cocktails. Fantastic tamarind martini!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I was visiting friends and they brought us to I Latina. The food was truly amazing and the staff was super friendly. I am an artist so I fell in love with the ambiance and art displays throughout the restaurant. The bartender was very well known and his drinks were the perfect amount of alcohol and whatever other ingredients. I dream about the portobello mushrooms, and ceviche tacos! Yum.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I discovered this on one of my visits. Loved it. The ambiance is very cool, chic. Like a Mexican version of Manhattan vibe in the restaurant. LOVED IT!