Book In Advance

from $195.00
from $183.00
from $53.33
More Info
All reviews lucha libre first row tuesday night family night box office pesos per person great fun wrestling wrestlers rows yell uber
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Lucha Libre at the arena coliseo in Guadalajara on a Tuesday night is something to behold.
The music, the fans, the arena, the wrestlers, they all blend together into something magical that is quintessential Guadalajara!
We went as a group, and would definitely go back. Be sure to stick around afterwards for the singing and dancing in the lobby, for the street performers, and look for the electric shock sticks to test your resolve and stamina!

Reviewed September 11, 2018

Being a professional wrestling fan since childhood, I had to see lucha libre when I visited Mexico! We arrived at the arena and it started to rain. Unfortunately in our 3rd row seats, the roof was leaking and dripped all over us at the beginning. Thankfully it stopped raining for the majority of the show.

The wrestlers were great! It was a nice experience to watch pure wrestling instead of the hard chair shots, blood, etc. that you often see today in other professional wrestling environments. Being close to the ring was a big plus because the wrestlers would often interact with the crowd and made the show even more enjoyable.

Do not bring a regular camera as only smartphone cameras are allowed.

If you have any interest in wrestling or watching great athletes, then you have to see lucha libre when you are in Guadalajara. Oh, we chose to go on the Tuesday night show since we heard it was better and was not disappointed.

Reviewed August 1, 2018

I am a lucha libre fan, 1st time in Guadalajara my wife and daughter enjoyed the show, I have seen lucha libre before but here the magic was awesome!!!

Reviewed April 6, 2018

I went to a Tuesday (April 3rd) night's Lucha Libre. What an experience! It was fun, the crowd got into it, and I had a great time. Matches lasted almost 2 hours, no stop, no breaks. I was expecting a "intermission", nope....

The only thing I'd say for tourist, the neighborhood is not the best for walking around after match time. Get back into your uber when the match is done.

1  Thank Yyzfan2
Reviewed December 11, 2017

Amigos, I went last night, to the sunday show. We went to the box office like 1 hour before. and got front row. The place was like 1/3 full. I am not even sure of the price.. maybe 200 pesos per person for those seats.

I am 54 and I have seen nothing like this. OK, its all fake, but its amazing. I am not sure how people walk off the stage. I would be dead of a HUGE man jumped off the top rope and landed on me.

We sat on the very end of the front row... its "safe" there.. but in the middle of the rows. the fights come right out.. The Mexicans.. KNOW to move, and know what the danger signs are. If you see them moving RUN!!!! one guy landed in the 3 rd row... I am not sure how he is alive. These chairs are hard.

the sunday night show is family night. so it starts at 6. Which is nice.. maybe 3 hours. So somekids there.. and they are yelling out CUSS words.. which is super funny. Of course I do not know any cuss words in spanish. I just yell cuss words in English, and my friend laughs.

The area might not be the safest at night. So do not plan on hanging around. But do not let that scare you. I felt very safe.. .Of course I am 6 foot 4 and 260 pounds. I was bigger then ALL the luchadors!!!!

If you are in town, this is a MUST see. I would not want to go every week. but for ONCE its amazing.

Gracias.
dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

They will land in your lap in first row, and the beers from the first row end up in the second. But sit too far back and you are in the middle of the “crowd”. Unless you are traveling with a big group, it is better to observe from a row or two away.

Bring cash as they don’t take credit cards.

I went with locals and we were able to park less than a block away. But driving yourself is not recommended for visitors.

Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

Only Tuesday and Sundays are there lucha libre done here. But it's worth the trip!! Just make sure you Uber or taxi out of the neighborhood soon after it's over around 10:30 PM because the area is sketchy. Great fun. Tixs are between 50 to 300 pesos.

2  Thank Francisco M
Reviewed April 5, 2017

It is quite interesting to watch this mixture of fight and circus!
You never know how real it is because there are so many movements and acrobatics that seems unreal the punches.
The jumps outside the rink are fantastic and in one of that a fighter got hurt as he fall down over his shoulder.
The audience is a spectacle a part... old ladies yelling at the fighters and they returning the "favor". If you know a bit of Spanish you would say that it is not so family oriented language.
Overall is a visit anyone in the Guadalajara area should pay!
Just a final reminder, the area where the Coliseo is located is not a good part of town so be precautious.

Reviewed April 4, 2017

This was a blast. My family sat in the lower section. Throughout the matches, the upper level section chanted at the bottom level and vice versa. The wrestlers were entertaining but the fact that the crowd was involved made it even more fun. Food and drinks are delivered right to your chairs. I'd highly recommend anyone to go.

1  Thank MexicoTraveler_19000
Reviewed March 20, 2017

I bought ring2 (secondary row) tickets 30 minutes before the match. The crowd is lively. A good portion of the fights were in the audience. They really bring the game to you. There are also food and drinks vendor running around throughout the entire match.

The arena is not very large. It is actually better this way. All inner seats are good locations.