“Great empanadas ”

Ranked #27 of 1,422 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Argentinian grill with a fusion of yucatecan food. Best quality steaks on town, wine, empanadas, cochinita pibil, cheese, desserts.
Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

It's a great place with great food. Drinks were a little soft for my taste, a little more alcohol to diminish the sweetness. I found the cochinita empanada a very interesting and delicious fusion, cuts were also very good and juicy.

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Excellent. Nice ambience. Very original place and decir, and the food spectacular! We ordered the empanadas to start: duck pibil (delicious uncommon flavor), bife (with cheese was so flavorful), and spinach (silky smooth flavor). Then to eat, we had pork ribs in maple syrup, I used the rib to spoon the glaze out of the dish and ended licking my fingers! We ordered a Bife "tacon" which is a beef burrito, but unlike anything you've tasted! And my wife ordered some beet and carrot vegetable medley which she loved. Will definitely come back soon!

Reviewed June 30, 2017

Food was good, but I ordered the wrong cut (not a fan of vacío). Service was odd, first it was normal but at the end we asked for my extra drink (2x1 promotion I guess) took more than 15 minutes to get it, in an almost empty restaurant. Also, a couple walked in right as they were about to close and were turned away, then a second couple came in and after some hesitation they sat them, maybe they don't have a manager or set rules for this type of situation but it seemed really odd.

Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

The place is very nice.. The prices are not too high but maybe it's that everyone told me in advance how spectacular it was that maybe when you make high expectations then you don't like it... But overall was good... Just good

Reviewed April 14, 2017

We went there with an American couple living in Mexico but with a very international touch, we knew the Picanha cut from our trips to South America, after a Menu review we selected the Kobe style for our cuts but ... they do not have it ¡ it was in the menu, the waiter very friendly did not speak English ¡ Try the Cochinita Empanadas, very good, our cut was returned to the kitchen because was not the way we like it. Also try the Alfajores desert, they are good specially the one with hazelnut. We were there for lunch the place was 50% but the service very slow.
We should try to come back and get the Kobe style cuts. Let´s see.