“THE place to see and be seen....go for drinks, NOT food”
Review of Cabanna

Cabanna
Ranked #29 of 1,518 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 10, 2017

Cabanna is the IN Place in Guadalajara. Packed full every night, with a line waiting to get in...a true hot spot. Service is impeccable, a big number of waiters make sure that you are properly taken care of, drinks are on moderate prices. As far as food, seafood is specialty of the house, but it is bland at the most. Presentation is beautifully executed, but the flavors are not there. To me, perfect for drinks and snacks, not so much for dining experience.

Date of visit: May 2017
CABANNArest, Gerente at Cabanna, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Thank you for your comment. It´s very important to us to know our customer's experience in Cabanna. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed the service and drinks. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

That's my recommendation this place I see it more like a very nice place to hangout with some drinks and some seafood tacos they are delicious!

Date of visit: April 2017
CABANNArest, Gerente at Cabanna, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Hi! Thank you for your comment. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your experience and of course the delicious variety of food and drinks. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed April 14, 2017

I am alergic to seafood, so I was anxious going there, but the place was picked up by my friends, so I had no option. So, first thing I checked the menu and It had many options for those not into seafood, so that was excellent. Secondly, I told the waitress to avoid any issue in the kitchet, and that guy very kindly told me not to worry about because they are used to those situations and they take that seriously. They have arrachera tacos, hamburgers, etc. Quality of food is very good and also it is very clean. Service is excellent! I loved they have coconut water - real one!

Date of visit: April 2017
CABANNArest, Gerente at Cabanna, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2017

Thank you for your comment. It´s very important to us to know our customer's experience in Cabanna. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your experience and of course service and the delicious variety of food. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed February 25, 2017

The one thing this restaurant impresses me is how seafood can be infused with great Mexican produce! Sensational dishes across the board, finely presented and tasted brilliant. Will love to return again!

Date of visit: June 2016
CABANNArest, Gerente at Cabanna, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2017

Thank you for your comment. It´s very important to us to know our customer's experience in Cabanna. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed the food. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed November 9, 2016 via mobile

This is clearly a very nice price, it serves various seafood dishes such as ceviches, tuna dishes and shrimp dishes.

It has inside and outside seating, lots of beautiful people.

Drinks are really good, this is for sure a place to visit when you are in Guadalajara.

Date of visit: November 2016
CABANNArest, Gerente at Cabanna, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2016

Thank you for your comment. It´s very important to us to know our customer's experience in Cabanna. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed the food and drinks. We hope to see you soon.