Tripadvisor
Guadalajara
1,155 results
All reviews great hotel the financial district chief concierge breakfast buffet is business trip housekeeping staff nice gym restaurants and shopping walking distance loved this hotel excellent stay business center i highly recommend this hotel enjoyed my stay modern hotel yasmin amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

My Girlfriend and I just got back from Guadalajara. We booked this hotel thru Expedia, they had good reviews. This was our first time visiting Guadalajara. I was very impressed with the hotel and the service they offer. We had our breakfast at the restaurant, the food was wonderful. If you are planning to visit Guadalajara I really recommend this Hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jose Gustavo M, General Manager at Grand Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2020

Dear Imoreno

Thank you very much for sharing the experience of your stay, I am pleased to know that it was pleasant and we met your expectations, for us the most important thing is to offer a high quality service in a safe environment.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

My Boyfriend and I visited Guadalajara. A friend of us recommended this hotel. This hotel was incredible! Their service was wonderful with a beautiful an secured location. This was very important to us especially since we are not familiar with the city.The hotel and rooms are spotless. The people from concierge were wonderful And welcoming ! Jasmin Flores,went out of her way to satisfied accommodate our needs . We loved so much that we are planing to go back there with my whole family on Mother’s Day.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Luzc

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

On December we decided to take a vacation to Guadalajara Mexico.We booked our stay at the Fiesta American Country Club. The hotel is located in a very beautiful are and very secure. The service is wonderful from the Doorman to housekeeper. We are planing a trip on Easter, and definitely we wil be staying there.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Jose Gustavo M, General Manager at Grand Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Dear Miss Silviam

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

It was my first time in Guadalajara on business. What a wonderful surprise! Beautiful hotel, extremely friendly and patient staff especially with someone that didn't speak Spanish. My room was an amazing suite! Great amenities, comfortable bed, nice desk set up for working and beautiful views. The restaurant had exceptional service and even provided our party with English menus. Food was so scrumptious! Club Americas was staying at our hotel so security was heightened but the staff and security officers were very helpful and accommodating. I will definitely be staying here again when traveling to Guadalajara.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Lisam

General manager

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Don’t plan to show up early because they’ll make you wait until 3pm. The receptionist told me she was going to call me once my room was ready but she never did. I had to check in with the front desk again.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Mr Alberto

Thank you very much for sharing the experience of your stay, I am sorry about this kind of issues, please accept my apologies, for us the most important thing is to offer a high quality service in a safe environment.