I spent several nights at the Fiesta Hotel on a business trip, and found the hotel to be fine. It is located in a busy area with plenty of restaurants in the area, and the hotel itself was nice. It was a bit older in terms of the interior design, but that gave it some local flavor.
Rooms were spacious, with a large bathroom and shower. With a first floor bar/club, and an upper level "executive" lounge, the Fiesta offers all that you need. Only issue that I experienced was that the staff was not over friendly or helpful, but that may have been due to my lack of speaking Spanish. It was not a problem for my stay, but it was not the usual friendly service that I have received at other hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy modern travel luxuries such as a wonderful restaurants and bars, business center, fitness club, spa, free wireless internet and a Fiesta Kids Club. With a unique urban ambiance, grand elegance, expetional service and a friendly staff, our Guualajara hotel and resort is the ideal retreat for business and leisure in Guadalajara, Mexico. Grand Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Country Club is an Eco-friendly hotel, so it is a 100% smoke free hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Guadalajara Country Club Hotel Guadalajara
- Fiesta Americana Guadalajara
- Guadalajara Fiesta Americana