Very modern lobby without seeming cold. Staff is very helpful. Pay a little extra for the breakfast buffet if its an option for your room; its worth it. They have an egg/omelette station like most but every morning we could choose from a selection of 5-6 types of meat dishes, 6 types of vegetable dishes (including mushrooms and a delicious unidentified scalloped tuber) as well as a vast array of fresh fruits. Their pastry chef had it right every time, every day. The location was good for my reason for going to Guadalajara but it was too far from where I like to go out at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy modern travel luxuries such as a wonderful restaurants and bars, business center, fitness club, spa, free wireless internet and a Fiesta Kids Club. With a unique urban ambiance, grand elegance, expetional service and a friendly staff, our Guualajara hotel and resort is the ideal retreat for business and leisure in Guadalajara, Mexico. Grand Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Country Club is an Eco-friendly hotel, so it is a 100% smoke free hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Guadalajara Country Club Hotel Guadalajara
- Fiesta Americana Guadalajara
- Guadalajara Fiesta Americana