This is not on top of my list for service or amenities, but it is adequate for business travel and is convenient to the Expo center (across the street). The staff is attentive, and most speak a little English. as with most of my experiences in Mexico, if you try to speak a little Spanish, you will get a lot farther and will get a much better response. They have a bar and restaurant, room service, wifi, its clean and comfortable. its equivalent to a Hampton Inn or roadside Marriott you would find in the states.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Real Inn is a new concept that provides the Grupo Real Turismo hosting business, where you can find Best Quality in service.Real Inn Guadalajara Expo is located opposite the Expo Guadalajara Convention Center, offers its facilities in a minimalist style, finding large and comfortable rooms, great flavors in foods and beverages in the restaurant located on the ground floor tiles where you can enjoy style breakfast buffet, free wireless Internet, use of business center, fitness center, meeting rooms, lounges and above all a great location that will give you the ease of travel to your destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Real Inn Guadalajara Expo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Guadalajara Expo Hotel Guadalajara
- Camino Real Hotel Guadalajara