City Express Plus Guadalajara Expo
$122
Hotels.com
$87
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$90
Villa Ganz(Guadalajara)
Free cancellation until 05/28
$108
$111
$97
Priceline
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 12, 2012

This hotel is extremely 'clean' which was the first item I noticed; the little cafe in the lobby is in pristine condition I had a chicken cesar salad which was excellent and also they provide personal sized pizzas. I believe that the highlight of this hotel is the quality buffet breakfast, mentioned as a 'continental' breakfast which is largely more than pastry and coffee. The breakfast includes several varieties of yogurt, juices, pancakes, toast, cold meats and cheeses and a variety of freshly cut fruits. This hotel is on the main EXPO area in Guadalajara, very close to Plaza del SOL, I walked the breezy 2 blocks and had mango ice sitting in the shade of the shopping mall area.

I noticed that the free wifi is a huge benefit to the hotel, the business centre is adequate with 2 hardwired computers and a printer attached to one of the computers. I also used the room ethernet connection port. Along with internet access, the rooms have full cable TV with updated flatscreen Samsung TVs, I was able to watch CNN in English.

The price, staff and food provided for services are definitely a bonus to this hotel. The price is only half the cost of the other hotels within the EXPO Guadalajara area.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TRAVELWILDONE
CalidadyServicio, Guest Relations Manager at City Express Plus Guadalajara Expo, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments with us. It is our pleasure to host you at City Express Guadalajara, we are thrilled to know that the continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi and location met your expectations. We will continue to work with the highest quality standards to ensure your future stays with us are as pleasant as they have already been. Cordially,

Reviewed January 4, 2012

The room is small, even with a king size bed. The bathroom smaller even (only one person at one time). Only soap, no shampoo or anything else.
Hotel is clean, free parking and breakfast is included in the price. Breakfast was OK.
We really expected a bigger room and a nicer bathroom, that is why we decided to cancel our booking and go to a Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mango34
Reviewed October 15, 2011

I was here for a business trip, stayed for a week and every day the staff was pleasent ang always tried to accomodate my needs. I wll defently stay here in my next trip to this city.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed October 4, 2011

I stayed here for 3 nights, I can say you can hear almost everything that is happening in the adjacent rooms... if you use it just for sleep, access internet and breakfast I'll say you get what you need... only if you are lucky and get silent neighbors. Location is good , you have a couple of restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I stay in this hotel often because of work, it's clean good located and if you need a good cheap hotel to stay this is a good choice. Continental breakfast is average, internet is free, in lot parking for free. It's exelent for what is intended to be.

• Stayed: February 2011