I stayed at Hotel Morales for one night after a few days spent in Tequila. I was looking for a place within easy walking distance of the sites of downtown, and this was a perfect location, and I loved the older character of the place. When I arrived to check-in I was told the hotel was full, and my room had been upgraded to a suite, music to my ears. The room couldn't have been lovelier. The indoor courtyards in the hotel are extremely beautiful and charming. I dropped my bags and hit the sidewalk to explore. It's about a 10 minute walk to the Mercado San Juan de Dios and the Plaza de los Mariachis, it's about a 2 minute walk to the Plaza de Armas. Wifi was indeed very spotty in the room, but that would be my only complaint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms have Colonial Decoration & Architecture, T.V. with Cable and Remote Control, Free High-speed Internet access and/or wifi, Air Conditioning, Safe Box, Wood Floor, Electronic Lock, Coffee Maker with a free courtesy on the first night, Telephone, Wardrobe , Alarm clock, Iron & Ironing Board and Private Bathroom with Hairdryer and Vanity Mirror. We are happy to inform you that we have a CONCIERGE who can help you with just about anything you need: Car rental, restaurant reservations, information about the different tours or places to visit in Guadalajara, etc. His name is Manuel Mejia FACILITIES:guest's Parking, Spa, Restaurant, Swimming Pool, Gym, Room Service 24 hrs,Bar with live music Wednesday and Thursday from 19:00 to 22:00 , Panoramic Terrace, Meeting Rooms, Two Elevators, Business Center, Public Telephones, among other services. Historic & Colonial building under protection of I.N.A.H. (National Anthropology & History Board of Mexico). Artistic Heritage and Architectonical Jewel of this city, restored in 2005. Is is located 3 blocks away from Cathedral, Government Palaces and Degollado Theater. Do not forget to visit our web page where you will find everything about the fascinating Hotel Morales our History and our most distinguished guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Morales Historical & Colonial Downtown Core reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Morales Historical And Colonial Downtown Core
- Hotel Morales Guadalajara