I stayed at this hotel for a last minute trip to the Expoferretera (Guadalajara's hardware trade show). Picked it based on some reviews and location. But I think there a few things to keep in mind: This is more a Motel than a Hotel, facilities are clean and in ok condition, but not even close to other hotels nearby.
Usually has reasonable prices, but they are driven by the quality of the hotel. Also, keep in mind two things:
1) Train tracks about 50 ft away means you will hear the train going by quite often, so bring your earplugs
2) Because of the "motel like" (i.e. drive up to your room) seems to attract a different guest profile vs. your average hotel. Given the security situation on Mexico, it is something to keep in mind, together with the fact that as a "motel" layout there is less security between your room door and the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arborea Hotel is an ecological business class. This hotel is official ciertified by Ciudades del Buen Vivir who eveluate this kind of hotels who take care of the environement. In our facilities we have solar panels, plant purification water, 2 green walls, a green roof, absorption wells and composting process.As well as done for those actions we had have an excelent response by customers who looking forward ecological hotels. As pioneer hotel in Guadalajara city in relationship of this lodging concept we create awareness and real actions to our environement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Arborea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.