“Love it ...!!!”
Review of Barocco - CLOSED

Barocco
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: It is a new concept where you will find the best gourmet pizzas, appetizers and salads, along with a variety of wines and domestic and imported beers such premium.
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I love this little place! and that is it! If you are in Guadalajara it is a must! Great Pizza, perfect Crust!

1  Thank HAGA72

Reviewed August 12, 2014

I had a dinner there by myself this week and was expecting a good experience based on the ratings on tripadvisor. My food was OK. I ordered the 4 Queso pizza, which was pretty good. The biggest problem was the service, which was very lacking. The server sat at a table talking with friends during my meal and didn't notice if I needed a refill or something. I had to wait until just the right moment and waive to her. Not great. Then when I was ready to check out I was told that they don't accept debit or credit cards. C'mon it's 2014. People don't want to carry cash. I've had alot of dinners in the GDL and this wasn't among the best of them. Average is generous.

1  Thank TitanShane
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Come for the pizza, enjoy the beer assortment. Probably the best pizzas I've had in Guadalajara. Perfect thin crust! The place has a cozy atmosphere perfect to spend a good time with friends after work.

1  Thank lasegua
Reviewed July 19, 2014

GREAT Pizza and a fun atmosphere! Love the music and the overall ambiance the owner has created! Dessert, pizza and wine are highly recommended!

1  Thank Ana S
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Music, food, service, and atmosohere, everything is absolutely great! Had a lovely time and a delicious dinner. Interesting beer selection... Hasen-Brau my absolute favorite! Awesome place!!

1  Thank Elsa G