“Fabulous!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I recently discovered this Restaurant. And it's sure to become an OBLIGATORY Stop when i go to Guadalajara for supplies . The food is excellent, the Staff is Super Friendly and very knowledgeable . The food is so good , that if I close my eyes, I feel like I am in Europe.

Great portions, and what a Menu. It's hard to decide what to order I want one of everything!!!! But , since the portions are generous. I can only pick one item at the time as an Entree.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Albert C

San Juan Cosala, Mexico
“Everything is Excellent”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Our friends took us to Le Bistro to celebrate our birthdays on Sunday. We shared to mixed grill and loved everything. The meats were cooked perfectly. Potato and pasta salads and sour kraut were served family style on the side. Even the condiments of mustard and cucumber-yogurt sauce were delicious. The craft beer selection was so good we took extras home with us. Our friend ordered the Café Paris Rib eye and said it was exactly as he remembers it from France. With an extensive menu and being a congenial host, Cedric will definitely see us often.

• Visited June 2013