“Tuna tacos (tacos de atun) and the fizzy waters are the BEST”
Review of Boca del cielo

Boca del cielo
Ranked #19 of 1,476 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed July 10, 2016

This restaurant is only open at lunch. Make time to go there! I love their fizzy waters (combo of sparkling water and fruits). Refreshing, no sugar added, not too sweet. But delicious. I LOVE their tuna tacos. When I am in Guadalajara, I go here at least 3 times a week for lunch. Be prepared to order quickly, if you don't get the waitress on the first pass, you may have to wait a while.

Reviewed May 21, 2016

The food is so good! starting with the drinks everything is so fresh and delicious. I love the shrimp mantarrayas, taco de chicharron, even the desert is great!

1  Thank michelle b
Reviewed May 4, 2016

Enjoyed a shrimp salad and an interesting dish called a Ballena, which was a light grilled shrimp burrito in a chilled tomato based sauce. Open air restaurant, but cool even on a hot afternoon in Guadalajara.

1  Thank Douglas W
Reviewed April 25, 2016

I went for a quick lunch with a group of friends. I had a delicious tuna tartar tostado; we had plenty of salsa and chips - but the star was the fresh lemonade made with mineral water and filled with fresh raspberries, blueberries and blackberries. refreshing!!!

1  Thank ngriebner
Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

We found their other location on Liceo 379, a few blocks north of the cathedral in the neighbourhood where we were staying. Just outstanding! We have been in Guadalajara for about 10 days and have been there 3 times, working our way through the menu. We thought the tuna tostadas were superb! We just wish they were open later in the evening.

1  Thank Gail M