It's a nice place, pool is heated to 30' c, and I was told they had cheap massages, but it's $150 for 80 min!
It's located southwest of the center, other reviews describe location. There's a mall across the street, with some food options too, and you can take bus #258 into the center for 6pesos, takes about 20-30 min.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely remodeled.• Magnificent location across Plaza del Sol shopping mallwhich features more than 250 stores and restaurants,5 minutes away from Expo Guadalajara.• 4 Diamonds by the AAA, H Distinctive and HTDistinctive (High Technology).• 423 fully remodeled guestrooms.• “El Chante” Spa, Gym, Sauna, Steam, Jacuzzi, HeatedPool and Massages.• Chef’s Table (unique concept in town) y The ExclusiveTequila Collection Bar.• 21 different meeting rooms for up to 1500 pax.• 24 hour services: Gym, Business Center and RoomService. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Presidente InterContinental Guadalajara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Guadalajara Hotel Guadalajara
- Intercontinental Guadalajara