I was impressed with the hotel. Eloquent and the rooms are spacious. It is located across a mall or shopping plaza so definitely things to do. The employees are kind and helpful. I enjoyed the food and service in the restaurant. Was fast and delicious. They definitely try to cater to the business clientele. Worth a try. The only downfall to the rooms is the AC/Heating system. It is based on motion detectors so if you do not move it will shut off! A bit iritating when you leave the room on a hot day and come back to a hot room...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely remodeled.• Magnificent location across Plaza del Sol shopping mallwhich features more than 250 stores and restaurants,5 minutes away from Expo Guadalajara.• 4 Diamonds by the AAA, H Distinctive and HTDistinctive (High Technology).• 423 fully remodeled guestrooms.• “El Chante” Spa, Gym, Sauna, Steam, Jacuzzi, HeatedPool and Massages.• Chef’s Table (unique concept in town) y The ExclusiveTequila Collection Bar.• 21 different meeting rooms for up to 1500 pax.• 24 hour services: Gym, Business Center and RoomService. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, IHG, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Presidente InterContinental Guadalajara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Guadalajara Hotel Guadalajara
- Intercontinental Guadalajara