The hotel gave a good stay. I arrived a little early due to a morning plane trip, but was accomodated a little early. There was high security, but it was due to an Olympic committee's presence and a popular singer, although security is usually a very loose term. The floor to ceiling windows made the slightly roomy room mlthat much more open feeling, along with a nice desk and good wifi connection, as least in my room.
Across the street is a large shopping plaza, which the wife loved. It is rather large and has everything from the cheap to the expensive shops, with a TGIFridays and VIPs as well.
The only big downside that I noticed was that the in-room bar was quite expensive. We didn't stay to try the resaurant, although it did smell quite well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely remodeled.• Magnificent location across Plaza del Sol shopping mallwhich features more than 250 stores and restaurants,5 minutes away from Expo Guadalajara.• 4 Diamonds by the AAA, H Distinctive and HTDistinctive (High Technology).• 423 fully remodeled guestrooms.• “El Chante” Spa, Gym, Sauna, Steam, Jacuzzi, HeatedPool and Massages.• Chef’s Table (unique concept in town) y The ExclusiveTequila Collection Bar.• 21 different meeting rooms for up to 1500 pax.• 24 hour services: Gym, Business Center and RoomService. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG and Jetsetter so you can book your Presidente InterContinental Guadalajara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Guadalajara Hotel Guadalajara
- Intercontinental Guadalajara