“Amazing!”
Review of Villa Ganz

Villa Ganz
Ranked #7 of 130 Hotels in Guadalajara
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Our stay at Villa Ganz over Thanksgiving week was just amazing. We have never received better customer service, especially from the manager, Armando, and also Silvio and Manual, who made sure we were well taken care of every time we walked through the lobby or out into the garden. The grounds are amazing, especially the garden for breakfast and the covered veranda with a fireplace that was lit every night. Even the owner, Sally, stopped to talk to us a few times just to make sure we had everything we needed.

This boutique-style hotel and rooms have real Mexican charm, but then you can walk outside the gate into a bustling neighborhood full of great restaraunts and businesses. What an experience!

Thanks to Armando, Silvio and Manual for making our trip a great memory. This hotel is definitely on our list for return visits!

Marge and Joel Zink

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank J Z
Sally_Rangel, Propietario at Villa Ganz, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

DEar Marge and Joel!!!
Wow what a review your wrote to us!!! my staff enjoyed very much your comments and I feel very flatter for your opinion.

How can I forget your stay, your nice attentions and your warm friendship for us!!! thank you again and again. Hope to see you in the next future, we would love to welcome you again.

May 2013 be a great year and another visit to us!!

Best wishes for you and your family!

Hugs, from Sally, Armando, Silvio and Manual!!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I was booked in here while on business and actually had no real chance to enjoy. This is a small Hotel with lovely inner courtyard at the back. Great for a short break. The staff very friendly, the rooms unique. I had no food so cannot make any comments, however just a few minutes away there are many very good bars and restaurants. This is good place to stay away form yoiur typical chain Hotel. I would say a liitle expensive.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank 11alexis

Dear11alexis:

Thank you very much for your recent comments in Trip Advisor. I appreciate very much your time. The whole staff and myself feel very flatter for your visit.

I hope next time you come to Guadalajara you would let me be in charge of your reservation, But also that you will have to time to spend with us.

Margaritas will be on my own!!!

Best wishes and may 2013 be a great year for you and your family,

Reviewed November 8, 2012

What an amazing hotel. The decor and rooms are just perfect. Every attention to detail has been thought of by the wonderful owners and staff at Villa Ganz. It is paradise in a big bustling city. From the moment you step through the front door you leave the outside world behind. The foyer with its sweeping grand stair case is a magnificent sight on entry. Then you have the best decorated rooms and communal areas that add to the ambience of the place. There is also a garden and patio area to relax in. The location is great with numerous resturants and bars within walking distance. It is also a five minute taxi ride into central Guadalajara and all its sights. Villa Ganz is the best place to call home when visiting from afar. Thankyou to Sally, Klix and staff for making our stay one of the highlights of our mexican adventure.

Room Tip: All the rooms are magnificent. Ask for a tour to check them out. They are all decorated individually...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Damien:

Thank you very much for yur review, for your words and for your stay with us.

We had very good time to sharing with you our beautiful Mexico, our great country and we feel very flatter for yur visit and for your comments.

Our staff was very happy to hear your comments and we all hope to receive you and MIkaelita again with us!

Best wishes for 2013, the best of your new lifetogether!!!!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We absolutely LOVED our stay at Villa Ganz and I couldn't recommend this more highly if you are visiting Guadalajara. We will definitely be back. Beautifully appointed rooms, service from heaven and a wonderful vibe and atmosphere. The food was beautiful too. Thank you to the management and staff for making our stay so special!

Room Tip: I had the room with the claw food tub plus the shower, stain glass window, king sized bed, not sure...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Brenda:

First of all I want to thank you for choosing Guadalajara for your concert, second for have chosen our hotel for your stay, but I dont have words to thank you for your music and for what you made me feel listening to it. Thank you very much for your cd's and for your kind words in your review.

Our staff was very happy to hear your comments.

Have a wonderful 2013! and please come back!!!

My best wishes for you and your family,

Reviewed October 30, 2012

This is a boutique hotel tucked in the middle of Guadalajara. The hotel is located in an area that has easy access to majors point in the city and restaurants are either walking distance or quick taxi ride. The staff is super attentive to all details and always ready to advise on restaurants, places to go, tequila tours, etc. The rooms are very tasteful decorated. You feel like you are in one of those old colonnial mansion. Every detail is thought through. The garden in itself is a quiet place to unwind after busy, noisy day wondering around Guadalajara. Our flight got delayed by one day - thanks to United Airlines incompetence in handling flight paper work!. And the hotel was gracious to void the night, even though it was not their fault at all. Like i mentioned above, every single detail is taken care by the time you step into this hidden gem hotel. Sally, you and your team deserve to be the top hotel in Guadalajara. This is the place to stay, even if you are on business trip.

Dear Jujulina:
I want to thank you for your review, it was great and I was reading it to all my staff, they felt very happy and made their day!!!! (and mine too of course).

I hope 2013 will be a great year for you and your family and wish you come back to us again!

Thank you and God Bless you, happy new year!!!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

What a gorgeous boutique hotel! Tucked away in bustling Guadalajara, one would never suspect the serenity and tranquility of the Villa Ganz. The staff is extremely friendly and gracious. The rooms are so very charming and the garden is an oasis in itself! This is our second trip to Guadalajara and the Villa Ganz. We were so impressed on the first visit, we didn't even bother to look for another hotel for the second trip. Villa Ganz was definately the place without question. The history behind this small quaint hotel is interesting as well. There are plenty of resturants, shopping and entertainment close by. Most within a short walking distance or a quick cab ride. We rented a car and had no trouble getting around this busy city. Hats off to Sally and Klix. Thank you for making our stay very special.

1  Thank Raeleen M

Dear Raeleen:

I feel so happy to read and read your review from your recent visit to the Villa Ganz Boutique Hotel.

Your nice comments about us, made us feel extremely satisfied and we hope to see you again in the near future and in your next visit to our city of Guadalajara.

Klix and I will be very happy to welcome you again.

Best wishes for 2013!!! I am sure it will be a great year for all of us!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

First, if you are wondering if you should stay in this area of town instead of the Centro, the answer is YES! All around the hotel there are A LOT of restaurants, bars, shops and beautiful big homes. Easy walk to the Centro or a 5 minute taxi ride. The neighborhood is safe, green, beautiful and alive with locals.

I stayed at Villa Ganz for five days and it was fantastic. There is a lot of charm to this hotel. Everything is clean and very tastefully decorated with an excellent garden and covered seating area with a fireplace. All the staff are super friendly, eager to help and will make your stay ever so comfortable (thank you to all of them). I was in a top floor room facing the garden (away from the street), my room was clean and spacious, the bed was comfortable, the water pressure for the shower was great and the room was quiet. I was able to sleep with the balcony windows open to allow fresh air in. And the little things made it even greater, like having a pitcher of water in your room every evening or chatting up Sally Rangel for restaurant tips.

This hotel is part of the Hoteles Boutique de Mexico. This was my third stay at a Hoteles Boutique de Mexico, and like the rest, Villa Ganz met all expectations if not more. I'm coming back here next time I'm in Guadalajara again.

2  Thank Quique02
Sally_Rangel, Owner at Villa Ganz, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Dear Quique:

Thank you very much for your super nice review! I was delighted to read it and see you had a good time with us. You know how important for other guests is to read someone else your own experience with us.

All of our staff and myself are so happy you enjoyed Guadalajara, our city, our restaurants, our hotel.

Remember, Villa Ganz is your home away from home and will always welcome you. Let me know if we can do something else for you.

We wish you all the best for you and your family, my regards to all of them

Co owner